3150 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The SOC will be hosting a Tech Tour
Tuesday April 25, 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
Las Vegas Convention Center – Central Hall Entrance
Join the SOC as it hosts a Tech Tour – led by Technical Standards Chair, Eric Fletcher, SOC and other attending Members, experience a curated tour of gear and equipment that the SOC feels is impactful for operating!
Featuring: ARRI, Canon, Cartoni, CW Sonderoptic, Freefly Systems, Panasonic, Schneider Optics, SHOTOVER and Teradek
Demos, Gear and Product Unveilings Include:
For full details, Read More!
- Panasonic: VariCam Pure, VariCam 35, VariCam LT, New Camera which will be unveiled at NAB, HDR Displays
- Cartoni/Manios: Introducing the Lambda 25 3rd Axis and a new 360 Dutch head and Hawk-Woods, a new line of lightweight batteries, as well as Vocas and Kinotehnik.
- CW Sonderoptic: New large format Leica Thalia lenses, as well as Compact and character rich Leica M 0.8 lenses
- SHOTOVER: The full product line on display: SHOTOVER K1, F1, F1 LIVE, U1 and G1. Note: the SHOTOVER G1 Giveaway Winner will be announced on Tuesday April 25 at 4:00 PM
- Freely Systems: MōVI Pro and MōVI XL
- Schneider Optics: Three and Four-Stop Circular True-Pol Polarization Filters, Schneider Optics Full and Split Diopter Lineup, RHOdium Full Spectrum Neutral Density Filters
- Teradek: Teradek Bolt for DSMC2, Link, Serv, Monitor App