The Secret Life of the Camera Head – Virtual Workshop
Parts 1 & 2
- Proper Setup and balancing
- Knowing which tool is best per given situation
- Valuable techniques and exercises to gain proficiency
- Explanations of functionality and features
- Using Physics to optimize performance
- Tips to landing Whip Pans (every time)
- Troubleshooting the most common issues
- Avoiding typical operator traps.
- and much more.
There will, of course, be time for Q&A and comprehensive discussion throughout. On behalf of the SOC education committee, join us for this informational, lively, and pet friendly virtual event.
SOC & HydroFlex Underwater Camera Operating Workshop
The SOC and HydroFlex partner to bring our membership an intensive three-day workshop covering techniques and procedures for underwater Camera Operating.
Topics covered include:
- Prepping the camera and housing
What equipment is necessary and/or good to have with you
Dive gear choices and situations
Setting up a shot
Communication with the surface
Working with different sized housing